
This weekend we took a road trip up to the mountains of New Hampshire. No skiing for me, since I'm a wuss, but lots of pretty snow and cute little shops to walk around to. Reminded me a lot of Nashville in Brown County actually. Here are a few pics from the hills... enjoy!
2 comments:
love your tree!! Your vacation looks awesome - I'm jealous!
Hi Kristina! This is Michelle's mom, Becky. I did not know who KB in the City was! I love reading and following all of the blogs, don't you? How do you like Boston? My niece moved there thi past fall because her husband is attending Harvard Law School! They moved there from Atlanta, GA so they think it is cccccooollldddd! I tried to tell him that Pepperdine is just a few miles from us here, but...he thought the CA surf might be a distraction!
I will keep reading your blog now that I know where you are. I am nominating you for the Honest Scrap Award. Check out Michelle's blog &/or mine at www.grandmasgottablog.blogspot.com. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment