Can someone explain to me why there is a vampire phenomena going on right now? Seems as if there is some movie out there that everyone seems to know about...but me. And now there are new shows popping up on HBO about vampires that honestly takes good time away from decent movies or more room for Entourage. I'm a little perplexed to this phenomena as I'm NOT a vampire fan at all. In fact, I used to think that they hid under my bed when i was little and were going to bite my toes off at night if all my body parts weren't wrapped up in covers.
The only vampire that I'm a fan of is The Count.... from Sesame Street.
And the only movie that I ever watched was The Lost Boys, which once was enough for me and then the nightmares started....
:) Season's Greetings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mmmm Edward Cullen is yummy. I love him - no seriously....obsessively love him. :)
Go get the book Twilight and drink the koolaid with us!
Your friend is totally right! I love the Twilight books! Obsessed really... :) You should give them a try, they're nice vampires anyway.
love,
Erin
I'm with you, I don't like vampires either and DO.NOT.GET.IT! But I hear that McKenzie is right and that once you read the Twilight books you are hooked (kind of like Harry Potter but I stayed away from that phenomena). Anyway I laughed out loud when you said the only vampire you like is The Count from Sesame Street! Really? :) Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment