To catch all of you up i'm on my way back from Asia after a work trip to Tokyo and Seoul, Korea. It was definitely interesting and could be the chance of a lifetime (depending on the economy and business in the following years), however I'm stuck in the Tokyo airport on a 7 hour layover that flies into Chicago for 3 hours and then to Boston. I will be posting pictures so you all can see highlights of the trip. It was great....but I'm ready to come home for sure.
More to follow.....
xoxo
Kristina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish you safe travels and cannot wait until we hear about your trip! So exciting! But...next time you leave the country how about you tell a sista! :) Love you,MD
sounds like quite a trip--how fun and exciting! saw that shop it to me made your list of recent blogs, which we are delighted about! would love to hear more about you-age, job, fave brands, etc. email stories@shopittome.com! Thanks!
Wow--what a trip! Hope you are recovering from the jet lag--can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment