Tuesday, August 26, 2008

House Pictures


View from front room/office


bathroom

my bedroom

glimpse of living room

guest room

second guest room

view from back balcony

balcony...and yes mom I'm watering the flowers!

kitchen

kitchen

kitchen

I'm finally getting house pictures up so you all can picture the environment that I'm living in....It's not bad, I know I called it "Grandma's house," but honestly with all of my stuff, personal touches, and lots of scented plug ins from Bath and Body works...it's good for me!


:)

4 comments:

Shey said...

looks HUGE!!!!! Great job getting it all together. Looks awesome.

Stephanie. said...

Looking good! I can already imagine my suitcase sitting on the floor in one of those guest rooms=)

mamalouise said...

Looks awesome! Thank you for sharing. Miss you lots!

Aimee said...

Blogging comes with rules and one of them is that you can't wait A MONTH before updating! I need to keep track of you!