I'm learning to upload pictures so I'm using Kyle, my cousin Sara's son, as test pictures...so you all can see how cute he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More to come soon! Maybe even tonight!!!!
On the far right of the pop-up that comes up when you upload pictures, you can change "image size" from small to large. It makes it easier to view for readers...just a tip. I love the pictures so far--he is going to be a heartbreaker!
I recently took a big leap and moved from Indiana to Boston, MASS. This is a big step seeing as I'm away from my family and closest friends, but it is a new chapter in my life and I'm excited to find out how the adventure will turn out....
So, still haven't finished "Lucky" by Alice Sebold, it's a tough one. I finished the Twilight series in a matter of days it seemed like, that was December. Since then I've been catching up on my chick-lit, currently reading more books by Jen Lancaster (love her!) "Such a Pretty Fat"is the current pick, I've also got her two of her newer books as well in the hopper.
1 comment:
On the far right of the pop-up that comes up when you upload pictures, you can change "image size" from small to large. It makes it easier to view for readers...just a tip. I love the pictures so far--he is going to be a heartbreaker!
Post a Comment