Thursday, August 14, 2008

blog stalkers,

be patient with me as I'm trying to learn how to upload photos to this silly thing:)
Just so you all know this has got to be the most gloomy year. All it did in the Spring in Indiana was rain and it has rained exactly half the summer here in Boston (direct quote from the news). So haven't seen too much sun this summer except for vacation....which was very nice.

I hope that all of you are as excited about the Olympics as I am!!! Stay tuned for more gold, at least in the swimming and gymnastics categories I'm sure!!

Pictures are coming soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Shey said...

Hey! If your pics are uploaded to a site like flickr.com or photobucket.com then you can just copy the link and insert it into the post. Otherwise if the photo is on your hardrive you can click the upload image icon in your post header and it should let you choose a photo. Hope this helps!

Stephanie. said...

how did you know that I was stalking your blog?!

p.s. I am addicted to the Olympics as well!