Thursday, June 24, 2010

Girl Time

I was so fortunate to have one of my oldest and dearest friends, Kim, come to visit me over a long weekend. I think it was much needed on both sides for some quality friend/girl bonding time. We spent our days shopping, eating, walking, talking, hitting up the beach, eating, shopping, talking, and more walking:) (However not necessarily in that order, we did do all of that!!!) And we even managed to fit in making our own rasberry jam at the end of her trip. Here are a few pictures from our day at the beach,





Thank you Kim for coming out and spending time with me. I know that the little ones at home missed you tons!!! Also thanks for the lessons with the jam! :) See you soon hopefully!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

So fun to have Kim there! As for the jam, you can take the country girl to the city, but you can't take the country out of the girl :-) Love you!

Stephanie. said...

Looks like a great time! I hope that is me visiting sometime this summer!!

Kim said...

I loved our time together too...it went by too fast!!! Hopefully, we can make it an annual event. It was wonderful seeing you this weekend...never long enough but we appreciate so much that you take the time to come over when you're trying to fit family in too. We miss and love you!!! Hope you had some time with John before he had to leave today.