Everyone that I've talked to has been asking how vacation went so I suppose it's time to post some pictures of vacation after being back a week already. Geeeeees time flies....
This is a view of the rooms that had a private pool outside their balcony. That would have been nice, of course it came with a SMALL fee so we went with a regular size room.
This is the pool that was in front of our building. There were two pool areas, this seemed to be the quiet pool as the other one had numerous day activities for all ages. We stayed at the quiet one needless to say.
And this is John resting in his usual state that he did most of the day.
This is actually a view that is right in front of the lobby area and I thought it was a really pretty cascading pool affect.
And here we are..matching sunglasses and all :)
We were very glad to go and get away for a few days of peaceful vacation. We are very glad now that we are back that we've had some spring weather lately (minus the flooding rains) and more in the immediate future! I can't wait for the beach this summer already!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment