The weather for the past two days has been constant rain, wind, snow, or a combination of all of those at different AND the same time. Today I woke up and the sun was shining... I thought it was going to be a great day and that this storm was going to pass us by once again. Then I looked out the window at 11 and it was a white out with snow. 10 minutes later all clear. Now we are in heavy downpour rain and winds again like last night. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy. This is what the doppler looks like, it just keeps circling and circling and circling. No plans of exit yet...

And all I keep thinking about is this is what I will be in this time next week while I'm laying on the beach at the
Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda in the Mayan Riviera, doing nothing, reading a book and maybe a margharita here and there.



Soon...very soon!!!
2 comments:
JEALOUS of your trip, sounds like it will be a blast--drink a drink with an umbrella in it for me!
Send awesome postcards.
Post a Comment