Wednesday, July 1, 2009

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY....DON'T COME BACK ANOTHER DAY FOR A LOOONG TIME

I'm not sure I remember what sunny weather actually looks like after having rain 23 out of the 30 days in June here. Yes, I am pouting a little bit, but it does start to alter your mood after having so much gloominess!! I've made it to the beach once, which I actually thought I was going to be taking advantage a lot of, only to have the fog rolling in and out of my beach day on saturday. darn fog!
Now, this is what my 10 day weather outlook is like? no thanks.....

***Notice "showers" in eveeeeerrryyyyy siiiiinglllleeeee daaaayyyyyyy!!!!

TodayJul 01
Details
Showers
Hi: 68° Lo: 59°
Day: Showers. High 68F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality: Moderate, UV Index: 2
70%
Night: Scattered Thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds NE at 6 mph.
20%
TomorrowJul 02
Details
T-storms
Hi: 65° Lo: 64°
Day: T-storms. High 65F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality: Moderate, UV Index: 2
40%
Night: Scattered Thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds S at 7 mph.
20%
FridayJul 03
Isolated Thunderstorms
Hi: 78° Lo: 60°
Isolated Thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 8
10%
SaturdayJul 04
Mostly Cloudy
Hi: 80° Lo: 55°
Mostly Cloudy. High 80F and low 55F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 8
0%
SundayJul 05
Partly Cloudy
Hi: 77° Lo: 59°
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 59F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
0%
MondayJul 06
Partly Cloudy
Hi: 75° Lo: 55°
Partly Cloudy. High 75F and low 55F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
0%
TuesdayJul 07
Partly Cloudy
Hi: 75° Lo: 55°
Partly Cloudy. High 75F and low 55F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
0%
WednesdayJul 08
Showers
Hi: 70° Lo: 59°
Showers. High 70F and low 59F. Winds E at 4 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
80%
ThursdayJul 09
Showers
Hi: 64° Lo: 64°
Showers. High 64F and low 64F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
40%
FridayJul 10
Showers
Hi: 69° Lo: 68°
Showers. High 69F and low 68F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA

I know life could be a lot worse, but this just isn't too fair....no bike rides in the rain, my tomato plant has one lonely green tomato on it b/c it can't bloom, my plants are getting waterlogged, my hair is frizzy....i could go on but.....
enough of the complaining. I shall cease. and thanks for listening my peeps!

1 comment:

Stephanie. said...

oh no!!! maybe you need a trip to sunny Charleston to brighten your mood ;)

p.s. FYI - I have trouble reading your posts b.c of the pink letters on the green background...